The United Forum
Please log in to begin the magic. : O
Site Rules [w.i.p] Mt8oz6

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The United Forum
Please log in to begin the magic. : O
Site Rules [w.i.p] Mt8oz6
The United Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Forum

forum content yet to be decided

Latest topics
» reaver[finished]
Site Rules [w.i.p] EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:28 pm by reaver

» Plot and Storyline[w.i.p]
Site Rules [w.i.p] EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:10 pm by Chikiba

» Okomi [completed]
Site Rules [w.i.p] EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:46 am by Amayah

» Art Shop Rules [wip]
Site Rules [w.i.p] EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:48 pm by Chikiba

» Chikiba~~~
Site Rules [w.i.p] EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:26 am by Chikiba

» Bets For Coliseum
Site Rules [w.i.p] EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:31 am by Chikiba

» Training Grounds wip
Site Rules [w.i.p] EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:27 am by Chikiba

» Challenging wip
Site Rules [w.i.p] EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:27 am by Chikiba

» Registration wip
Site Rules [w.i.p] EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:26 am by Chikiba

» Coliseum Rules wip
Site Rules [w.i.p] EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:17 am by Chikiba

» Buy From The Items Shop
Site Rules [w.i.p] EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:53 pm by Chikiba

» Shop Rules [wip]
Site Rules [w.i.p] EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:47 pm by Chikiba

» Create Recepie [wip]
Site Rules [w.i.p] EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:23 pm by Chikiba

» Recepie Book wip
Site Rules [w.i.p] EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:23 pm by Chikiba

» Skeleton Template
Site Rules [w.i.p] EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:07 pm by Chikiba

» Human Template
Site Rules [w.i.p] EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:29 am by Chikiba

» Animal Template
Site Rules [w.i.p] EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:25 am by Chikiba

» Elf. dwarf and lepricaun templates [wip]
Site Rules [w.i.p] EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:17 am by Chikiba

» Pixie and fairy templates[wip]
Site Rules [w.i.p] EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:17 am by Chikiba

» Pixie [wip]
Site Rules [w.i.p] EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:16 am by Chikiba

Top posters
Chikiba (42)
Site Rules [w.i.p] Vote_lcap1Site Rules [w.i.p] Voting_bar1Site Rules [w.i.p] Vote_rcap1 
Amayah (2)
Site Rules [w.i.p] Vote_lcap1Site Rules [w.i.p] Voting_bar1Site Rules [w.i.p] Vote_rcap1 
okomi (1)
reaver (1)

Playlist

Standalone player
Poll
Affiliates
free forum
Site Rules [w.i.p] 29008654
High Voltage
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Site Rules [w.i.p]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Site Rules [w.i.p] Empty Site Rules [w.i.p] Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:14 am

Chikiba

Chikiba
Admin

Site Rules

Okay, so here are the rules. Dont like them, then get off my forum. These rules are easy to follow. If you fail to follow the rules however, there will be consequences. Lets get started, shall we?

General Site Rules:

1. There is to be absolutely NO trash talking/harassment on this site. Have a problem with someone? You can always inform an admin or mod. They are the ones whom will the decide on weather or not something should be done in the situation. If a problem continues to linger, you OR the "troublesome" person may receive a warning.

2. No spamming all over the site. If someone is found to be spamming, they will receive a warning via pm. Spamming can be; posting one line things in different categories all over the site, advertising someones product, forum, site, mmo, ect. If you want to advertise something, you could always go to the affiliates section and post there. : ) If you absolutely find that you MUST post a one line post in a section on the site, at least make it an intelligent phrase. Such as, wondering how something is done, ect. PLEASE read all the rules relating to each section before you post a question however.

Thread Rules:

1. All thread posts are to be a paragraph in length (minimum) ergo, five sentences. Failure to do so will result in the post/threads deletion.

2. All threads that may have the potential of being mature (in any way) are to be properly rated in the title. You are to also indicate in the title why this thread is marked with such. ex: M (mature) for blood, partial nudity, violence and coarse language. T (teen) for blood, coarse language. ect, ect.

3. No swear words in a thread title please. No one wants to read for example: "Freddy getting fucked."

4. Keep the mature threads in the mature board thx. Failure to comply will result in the threads deletion.

5. You CAN have a thread with more than one of your characters. But, this is only if you require your characters to meet for some reason. Be warned, if you decide to make one you will need to state why you are making the thread in the threads description. (below title field) We will be making sure that you follow up on your said plan. If you do not do as you said you were going to in the description, the points you would have earned from the character thread will be deducted, the thread will be deleted, and you will receive a warning in attempting to gain extra points.

Specific Rules:

Art Shop Rules:
https://theunitedforum.board-directory.net/art-shop-rules-f3/rules-for-art-shop-t1.htm#1

Shop Rules:
https://theunitedforum.board-directory.net/the-shop-rules-f20/

https://theunitedforum.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum